Burgers & Chips
1 pc beef patty*
1 hamburger bun, halved*
½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1½ tbsp butter
1 or 2 pcs sliced cheese*
1 or 2 pcs lettuce leaves
1 slice tomato
Green chilli, as desired*
Chilli sauce, as desired*
Tortilla chips, as desired*
Cooking Instructions (Watch cooking video here):
- Pre-heat oven at 220°C / 428°F (both top & bottom heat).
- Spread ½ tbsp of butter onto the inner sides of the hamburger bun.
- Place onto baking tray with inner sides facing up, and into pre-heated oven. Toast for 3 mins.
- Remove and set aside.
- Heat pan on high heat for about 10 secs. Add ½ tbsp of extra virgin olive oil, then adjust to medium heat. Sear the beef patty for 2 mins on each side then turn off heat.
- Add 1 tbsp butter to the pan and place sliced cheese on top of the patty.
- Place beef patty in the pre-heated oven.
For medium rare: bake for 4 mins
For medium: bake for 6 mins
For well done: bake for 8 mins
- Remove and transfer onto hamburger bun. Top with lettuce, sliced tomato and green chilli.
- Serve with chilli sauce and tortilla chips.
* Items are available at ZAC Butchery:
Burgers & Chips Ready-to-Cook Meal (for 4 pax)
- 4 x Angus beef patty (approx. 125g each)
- 4 x hamburger bun
- 6 x sliced cheese
- 1 pkt green chilli
- 1 pkt chilli sauce
- 1 pkt tortilla chips (170g)