Denise’s Beef Vegetable Soup
Serves 4 – 5
- 1kg beef shin + 1kg beef bone marrow*
- 1 pc of radish
- 2 pc of carrots*
- 1 pc of green radish
- 1 yellow onion*
- 5 tomatoes
- 1 corn
- 4 potatoes
- 3 stalks of celery
- 2 liters of water
- Cut the root vegetables into smaller pieces.
- Boil vegetables, beef shin and beef bone marrow in a pot for 2-3 hours or till beef is soft.
- Add in salt, black and white pepper to taste.
- Serve with parsley and spring onions.
* Items are available at ZAC Butchery.
Working mum of 1 & Chinese Revert who happens to be a lazy cook who relishes easy-peasy recipes. Loves to modify Chinese dishes to Halal ones so that both hubby and baby can enjoy.