2kg beef tenderloin*
1 tbsp dried oregano leaves*
1 tbsp dried thyme*
1 tbsp coarsely ground black pepper*
2 tbsp crushed dried rosemary*
2 tbsp dry mustard
1 tbsp salt*
1. Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F).
2. Place tenderloin in a roasting pan. Combine oregano, thyme, rosemary, dry mustard, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Rub mixture into beef.
3. Roast beef for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 160°C (325°F) and roast for an additional 40-45 mins for medium doneness.
4. Remove from oven, cover with foil and let it rest 15 mins before carving.
* Items are available at ZAC ButcheryORDER NOW